Friday, July 12, 2013

Tomorrow night, The Rolling Stones are doing their final show of this tour at Hyde Park, should be fantastic. This entire tour was incredible. They are spectacular as ever. The first time I saw them had to be somewhere around 81 or 82. Tickets were absolutely impossible to get. I ran around the city, this was in Boston and right after getting to the outlet, tickets were gone.

So, after a week or so of doing this, I found a ticket agency that had tickets. They were located in New Jersey and the tickets were for the concert in Hartford. So, I ordered the tickets which arrived the day of the show. We jumped into the car and raced to Hartford. Stayed there the night and it was all worth it. Best show I'd ever seen. So, Rock On Mates and have a Great Show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment